Posted Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:46:28 GMT by Brett Laplante Project Engineer
This is more a quality of life thing than functionality, but does anyone know how to get Mike Urban 2014 to save the result files (.CRF, .NOF, .PRF, etc.) into a sub-folder, rather than the working directory?  It would definitely help with the organization of projects with many different scenarios and whatnot.
Posted Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:56:52 GMT by Brian Brenhaug Enterprise Water Systems Team Manager
You probably already tried this, but doesn't work to put in a relative folder path in the output scenario ID dialog box, like you can with various support files like hotstarts and dsf0 files. If you really wanted to do it, you could probably use something third party - the easiest way I could think of would be to write an Autohotkey script to monitor the folder and move any PRF files based on the file name to a subfolder.
Posted Mon, 07 Nov 2016 01:36:36 GMT by Clemence Rolin Hydraulic Modeller
Hi there,
I was looking for an answer to this question today, was anyone lucky at finding how to save the MIKEURBAN result file in a different folder location in the last 2 years?
I tried the suggestion of using a relative path in the simulation box but it did not work.
Thanks for your help,

You must be signed in to post in this forum.