Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:57:14 GMT by Kasun Indika
I am final year undergraduate student in Faculty of Engineering, University of Ruhuna, Srilanka. I am using MIKE SHE and MIKE SHE for my undergraduate research.
I have set up the MIKE SHE model and I have a problem with using Auto Calibration tool.

In the Auto Calibration tool, the parameters are not shown under  'Model Parameters'.

So simulation is not occurs.
1)Error is shown as[color=yellow] [color=red]no model parameters are defined[/color][/color]
2)in the log fille - "Error: The file C:\Users\CIVILCOM\Desktop\progress 2316\she models\grounnd water model 28_Autocal.she does not exist"

Please help me to solve the problem.
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2017 08:53:21 GMT by Douglas Graham
Hi Kasun,
To use Autocal, you need to create a template file and then specify parameter code values (eg -1.1e-35) in the template file for the parameters that you want to calibrate. The Autocal program then scans through the .she template file and will list this items in the parameter table.

There is more information in the Autocal manual (attached).
For all such queries, there is lots of information in the manuals. To find the manuals, use the MIKE Zero documentation entry in the Windows Start menu.
In earlier releases, the pdf documentation was in the Installation directory. In the 2017 Release, the documentation is stored in the cloud and accessed via the web from the Start menu. This allows us to update the documentation continuously.

Cheers,
Douglas
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:35:36 GMT by Kasun Indika
I found the way parameter defining thank you for the helping me. But still It make errors so I cannot calibrate the model. Now the error shows in the figure. It is kind enough to consider my problem and help me to clarify these errors.

(The dongle no is MZ29261)
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2017 13:21:29 GMT by Douglas Graham
Hi Kasun,
I don't know for sure, but I suspect that it might cause by a read/write error.
Are you sure that all your Autocal files are in a local directory that you have write access to?
For example, if the files are still in the Installation directory, you won't have write access.
douglas
Posted Fri, 25 Aug 2017 08:16:51 GMT by Kasun Indika
Dear Sir,

All Auto cal files are in a local directory (C:\Users\CIVILCOM\Desktop\progress 2316\she models). The MILE SHE example 1 could run when change the directory to My Document folder. Still the error is appeared. It is kind enough to consider my problem and help me to clarify these errors.

Thank you,
Kasun

You must be signed in to post in this forum.