Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:46:00 GMT by Samuel Maselli Projektingenieur
Hey there :)

I open a dsfu file in Mike Zero and I can see the results. When I try to add a tif file (orthophoto), Mike Zero crashes.
I tried to export the tif file in ArcGIS to bmp, jpg and png, but none of them works, I get the error 000446.
What can I do?

Thank you for your reply.
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2018 05:10:00 GMT by Samuel Maselli Projektingenieur
Any ideas?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2018 20:34:00 GMT by Christian Tomsu Germany
Hi,

is is a georeferenced file ?
Or do you have a world file for that ??

Can you add the image in other MIKE ZERO applications ? the mesh generator ? oder in a result viewer ?

Can you georeference the image with the MIKE ZERO georeferencing tool ?

Bests
Christian
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:36:00 GMT by Samuel Maselli Projektingenieur
Hi,
thank you for your reply.

It is a tiff file which I clipped out of an orthophoto, so it is georeferenced. It goes to the right place with the correct coordinates when I open it in ArcGIS.
The same happens now when I try to import a clipped DEM tif file as background data in Mike Zero Bathymetries editor.
I tried different applications in Mike Zero (mesh generator, bathymetry editor) and it always crashes when I click on OK for loading the image.
Georeferencing is for sure not necessary since it already is and additionally I couldn't even work on it since MZ crashes before opening it.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:39:00 GMT by Christian Tomsu Germany
Hmmh.
You may contact the MIKE support with this.

Bests
Christian
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2018 07:49:00 GMT by Yeagersi
This is the information I'm looking for now.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2018 12:00:00 GMT by Samuel Maselli Projektingenieur
Unfortunately, the German support mail addresses do not respond. I'll try the other countries then. ;)
I'll post the solution (if there is any) here.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2018 18:37:00 GMT by Christian Tomsu Germany
If you do not have any success with the support, you can alternatively send the image to me with a private email. Maybe, I can help to resolve the problem.

Christian. Tomsu@spekter.de

Bests christian

You must be signed in to post in this forum.