Posted Tue, 25 Apr 2023 08:35:56 GMT by Mohamed Ouda
I am using DHI Mike Zero 2014 for almost 5 years. Now I decided to upgrade to 2023 version. So, I downloaded the demo version from the website and start trying it.<br> <br> Now I cannot see the LITPACK(.lit) icon in the LITPACK package. I only have LITPACK toolbox (.lpkt) and Littoral Processes (.lpfm).<br> <br> So, did DHI discontinued the one-line module of LITPACK? Why?<br> <br> or it is available as standalone setup?<br> <br> If the one-line module has been discontinued, so where we can find applications like LITPROF and LITTREN?<br> <br> Also, if this the case, should e keep using the one-line module on older version&#160;or it becomes obsolete?<br> <br> Kind Regards&#160;&#160; &#160;
Posted Wed, 03 May 2023 09:15:58 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
<p><i>Thank you for your post.</i></p> <p><i>we suggest that you contact our support team at&#160;<a aria-label="Link MIKE@dhigroup.com" href="mailto:MIKE@dhigroup.com" rel="noopener noreferrer" tabindex=-1 target=_blank title="mailto:MIKE@dhigroup.com">MIKE@dhigroup.com</a>&#160;with your license number and we will be happy to follow up on this matter.</i></p> <p><i>Best Regards.</i></p> <p><i>DHI Admin</i></p>
Posted Thu, 04 May 2023 00:30:33 GMT by Mohamed Ouda
I don't have a license. I am using the Demo version to check the capabilities of the model.&#160;
Posted Thu, 04 May 2023 06:03:09 GMT by Steve Flood
Hi Mohamed

Thanks for your question, and apologies for any confusion.

The old LITPACK has been decommissioned and replaced by Littoral Processes FM. The five LIPACK modules, are now available as follows:
  • LITSTP - Littoral Processes FM > Model definition > Transport in point
  • LITDRIFT - Littoral Processes FM > Model definition > Littoral drift
  • LITLINE - Littoral Processes FM > Model definition > Coastline evolution
  • LITTREN - Decommissioned and replaced with MIKE 21 Sand Transport module
  • LITPROF - LITPACK Toolbox > Profile Evolution Tools
I hope this helps and don't forget to speak to your local MIKE Sale representative for an upgrade quotation.

Many thanks :-)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.