Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:20:03 GMT by mar
Hi,

I have a question about projects. It is possibile to open an existing project and there is a list of those projects in MIKE11. It appears in two places: Recent Projects and Open an Existing Projects.

My question is: how can I move it on? I have a list with some projects, but now I would like to clear it without deleting files or .mzp. Is it possible? In what way I can do that?

Regards,
mar
Posted Fri, 04 Oct 2013 15:46:50 GMT by Torben Strange Jensen
Hi Mar,

The list of recent projects loaded in MIKE Zero gives you an easy access to open an existing project fast.
However, the list may grow and projects are completed and not so interesting to show any longer in the list.

MIKE Zero does not store this recent projects information in a local configuration file. The information is stored in the system registry, so if you really want to delete objects from the list then you must edit your systems registry (using Regedit.exe).
However, pleast note: Editing of the system registry should always be made with great care!!!

DHI stores software related information in the registry under the HKEY_USERS keyword:
.....\Software\DHI\2012\MIKE Zero\MzShell\Recent Projects

/Torben

You must be signed in to post in this forum.