Posted Fri, 05 Aug 2016 17:07:40 GMT by Brian Brenhaug Enterprise Water Systems Team Manager
I'm seeing the MOUSE engine (MOUSE Simulation Launcher) lockup during it's startup phase without an error message. It occurs when the status bar text is "Initiating Simulation Launcher". One time I saw this error before on Mike Urban 2012, I eventually traced it to weir and a valve element with the same MUID and changing one MUID fixed it.

Anyone else seen other causes? That's not the issue this time, so I'm trying to debug why I'm getting the error.
Posted Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:30:44 GMT by Michel Jaeger ausgeschieden
Might not be relevant because my Status bar message was different but...it happened to me during an LTSimulation while "Loading Boundary Conditions". No error message. The Problem was in the rain boundary conditions (in runoff bc).
Posted Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:40:38 GMT by Brian Brenhaug Enterprise Water Systems Team Manager
Actually, I ended up tracing it to a boundary issue as well. I'd erroneously left a head boundary as an external timeseries (DFS0) instead of a gradual fill (on a cold start). I guess the significant jump in head was too extreme. (I was overriding the max pressure in dhiapp.ini, so that probably would trigger an error at least in normal model runs)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.