Posted Fri, 31 Mar 2017 19:36:17 GMT by Tiziana Venditto Student
Hello everyone,

I bought the student license version of MIKEurban.

Actually I'm working on Catchment Slope and Length tool but when I run tool this advise appears:

"Impossibile trovare le risorse appropriate per le impostazioni cultura specificate o impostazioni cultura di sistema nell'assembly specificato. Assicurarsi che "DHI.GENERIC.Resources" è stato correttamente incorporato o collegato all'assembly "DHI.GENERIC" in fase di compilazione o che tutti gli assembly satellite richiesti siano caricaili e firmati completamente"

This message appear me in Italian language but the language software is in English (my laptop is in Italian language).

I traduce this message in English for you:

"Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture in the specified assembly. Make sure "DHI. Generic. Resources  "was correctly embedded or linked to the assembly" DHI. GENERIC  at compile time or that all satellite assemblies required  are loadable and fully signed"

I didn't get why this message appears. Could you help me?
What I have to do?

Thank you at all in advanced

Tiziana
Posted Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:02:07 GMT by Mohit Jangid
Are you able to load ArcGIS through Mike Urban properly. Also check if 3D analyst section in ArcGIS is working properly.

Mohit Jangid
Posted Fri, 03 Nov 2017 09:12:57 GMT by Husnain Tansar
Hi, can any body know how to figure out this option? It occured in MIKE VIEW during loading of MIKE URBAN result file?

Thanks in advance.
Regrds,
Husnain Tansar
Posted Mon, 02 Apr 2018 03:08:18 GMT by Kaikagaga
[quote author=Husnaintansar link=topic=20103.msg26833#msg26833 date=1509700377]
Hi, can any body know how to figure out this option? It occured in MIKE VIEW during loading of MIKE URBAN result file?

Thanks in advance.
Regrds,
Husnain Tansar
[/quote]
This review is the best.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.