Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2018 02:08:03 GMT by Saleem
Hi,

I have more than 1500 manhole for stormwater network and around 600 manholes for overland flow (OF) network. While assigning Network type to each manhole, I have to go to attributes of individual manhole and select stormwater or OF manually which is quite time consuming for 2100 manholes.

Could you please guide me if I can just select all the 1500 manholes at once and assign them stormwater network as well as OF. 

I tried to locate in user's manuals but could not get it.

Thank you.
Saleem
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2018 03:35:05 GMT by Mohit Jangid
Hi,
It's possible to change the network type for all manholes or selected manholes at once. You can use field calculator for this. This works the same way as in ArcMap. follow the below steps.
1. first select the manholes. then open nodes table from MOUSE drop down.
2. select field calculator by clicking on the attribute heading and type 0 to set Null value, 1 for "Waste water", 2 for "Storm water" and 3 for "Combined" in field calculator.

I have added two images for your reference for step 1 and 2.
For future reference, drop down tables in Mike Urban which have only specific values can be correlated with values 0 to n. for example for Nodes status , you can change all manholes status at once by giving 0 to 10 value in field calculator.

Regards
/Mohit

Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2018 08:17:52 GMT by Saleem
Hi Mohit,

Thank you mate. It worked and saved a lot of time.

Cheers
Saleem

You must be signed in to post in this forum.