Posted Thu, 21 Jan 2021 15:41:41 GMT by Paolo Gyssels Freelance Environmental Engineer
Hi guys
I'm quite new in using MIKE Hydro River, I would ask if anyone has experience in introducing a time serie or "something" to match seasonal variability of measured discharges in a continuous multi-year simulation. I think it is due to Irrigation so I'm trying two possibilities: (a) by introducing irrigation and seasonal crop coefficients but the problem is that it seems it is the same every year; (b) by introducing an abstraction that could be represented by a Time Serie (that I can input from external analyses) but I'm not able to make it to work.
Is there any article or document related to this subject available?
Please could anybody help me? or is anybody interested in exploring this subject with me?
Thank you very much
Kind regards
Paolo Gyssels
Posted Wed, 27 Jan 2021 10:16:52 GMT by Paolo Gyssels Freelance Environmental Engineer
Hello,
I've just tried Abstraction as Boundary Point with a Time serie instead of considering the Irrigation Tab (in this case a specific catchment definition is required). In my case I'm analyzing a very complex sistem where my interes is focused on mean fluxes. Measurements show me a seasonal discrepancy with model results after autocalibration and optimization.
Using the time serie abstraction in local points, you can check the irrigation abstraction and ET consumption and it works quite well.
I'm working with that for the moment....
Any idea?...
Thanks
Regards
Paolo

You must be signed in to post in this forum.