Posted Wed, 27 Jan 2016 06:39:00 GMT by Sathish Sadhasivam
Dear all

Good Morning! I was using Feflow version 6 classic. Now in our university, they started using feflow 6.2 standard version. When I try to open my file in feflow 6.2 standard version, it is not supporting. It shows error message like "no v6.2". Any of you please help me to solve this problem.
Posted Fri, 13 May 2016 09:54:00 GMT by edwardsantiago
For  the  definition  of  time-varying  material  properties,  FEFLOW  6.1  provides  multiple  settings  and  convenient import and assignment options: Time-varying values can be assigned manually if a parameter has been made transient before. Manual assignment  from  time  series  is  also  available  following  the  same  workflow  as  for  the  assignment  of  transient boundary conditions. Automatic map-based assignment via the Parameter Association dialog supports  multiple  data  formats:  Map  data  can  be  assigned  to  the  currently  selected  time,  different  attribute fields can be assigned to different time stages, time/value pairs can be linked to a parameter and  time-series  files  can  also  be  joined  to  imported  maps.  Additionally,  assignment  via  the  new  Expression Editor is also supported. Refer [url=http://american-writers.org/]custom essay writing service[/url] for more details.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.