Posted Wed, 24 Sep 2014 06:02:23 GMT by Nanda Rinaldi Private
Dear Users
in the classic Feflow I used the 'Observation Point Groups' to see outflows/inflows from boundary conditions and I can make them in lot of different groups, in my case,to have a comparison of flow with measured ones for different areas in underground mining.
How to do this in 'non-classic feflow' ? I found budget panels but I need specific areas for grouping. Pls help
thank you
nanda rinaldi
Posted Thu, 25 Sep 2014 00:38:32 GMT by Blair Thornburrow Groundwater Modeller
Select nodes. Store current selection as a Node Selection. For stored node selection, activate budget plotting. Budgets for the selected group of nodes will be calculated and graphed during the simulation.

This is well documented in the help as well.
Posted Thu, 25 Sep 2014 04:26:59 GMT by Nanda Rinaldi Private
Blair,
thanks for that, I can apply selection as budget domain but still cannot find how to graph them, Im twisted I think, I have seen the help but still cannot find it
Posted Thu, 25 Sep 2014 04:46:51 GMT by Nanda Rinaldi Private
well, I use 6.0 and in 'FEFLOW_6_for_5.x_Users(Transition_Manual)' I found 'Observation point groups This feature has not been implemented yet, but is planned for a future release of FEFLOW.'
I think I still have to go back to classic a lot.
Posted Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:28:52 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Version 6.0 of FEFLOW was somewhat 'in between' the Classic and the new Standard interfaces. This means that the new GUI did not contain the full functionality that was available in the classic interface. The observation point groups were added to the new GUI later on, and of course they are now available. If you have the means, I'd recommend updating at some time to be able to use all the improvements made since.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.