Posted Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:58:37 GMT by Muthu
how to assign different hydraulic head values for two aquifers (ie. unconfined and confined) that is present in the same model. i have assigned .trp file for unconfined and confined layers seperately, but the hydraulic head is taken as average in the model. its not taken into consideration.

Kindly help me.
Posted Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:04:50 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Muthu,
I think for the community to be able to help you, you'd have to be more specific on the difficulties you are encountering. For example, what FEFLOW version are you using (huge difference betwenn 5.x and 6.x), is the model 2D or 3D, are the aquifers different layers, ... In general, you can import and interpolate values from files to all kinds of selections of target nodes, but the procedure highly depends on the beforementioned circumstances.

Best regards,
Peter
Posted Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:09:15 GMT by Muthu
I am using feflow 6.0 version, and created a 3d model with different layers. In that unconfined aquifer is present in the 1st layer and confined aquifer is present in the 3rd layer. i have also created .trp files for hydraulic head seperately for each aquifer. if i assign it, the layers are  showing different hydraulic head values in 3d view.

kindly help me.
Posted Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:39:03 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
OK, but isn't this exactly what you wanted to achieve?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.