Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:43:16 GMT by Matthew Webb Staff Hydrogeologist
Hi,

I'm trying to use the new multi-layer well interface, but I can't get it to apply the boundary condition. I'm following the multi-layer workflow in the help files, but the validate button doesn't do anything and the assign button remains greyed out. The method I used:
[list type=decimal]
[li]In the Data panel, activate Boundary Conditions (BC) > Fluid flow > Multilayer Well with a double click.[/li]
[li]Use the tools provided in the Selection toolbar to create a join-edge selection at the multilayer-well location.[/li]
[li]Double-click into the input box of the Editor toolbar that is now in Multilayer-Well assignment mode to open the Multilayer Well Editor dialog.[/li]
[/list]

At this point I have the window as seen in the file attached. I can't progress any further at this point. Any ideas?

Also, I don't recall the specific storativity option before. Does this overwrite the Ss value at the node that is applied via the material properties? If this box is not checked does the well then use the material properties value?

Cheers,

Matt
Posted Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:55:59 GMT by Björn Kaiser
If you use FEFLOW 7.0 or a later version please use [b]Edges[/b] rather than Join Edges.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.