Posted Tue, 03 May 2022 23:07:57 GMT by Dwaine Edington Piteau Associates
I inherited a FEFLOW flow model made by another company. It was built using version 7.3 and I am using version 7.4. I am suspicious that the file is corrupt.

Many of the Dirchlet BCs have corrupted labels and I cannot view the errors at the targets after running the model. It seems to run ok but the problems persist even after saving the file as version 7.4.

It there a utility/script to check the integrity of a FEM file?
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 16:01:36 GMT by Jintao Liu
I appreciate if you could send a snapshot of the corrupted BC labels to take a look?
Posted Mon, 09 May 2022 21:12:50 GMT by Dwaine Edington Piteau Associates
The Head BCs represent the seepage face of an open pit mine. The odd labels seem to be attached to arbitrary nodes. For most of the nodes, the label is correct.
Posted Fri, 27 May 2022 08:17:31 GMT by Jintao Liu
Hi Dwaine,
Thanks for posting the images, recently, we got some similar reports.

Our developers are investigating this issue now and this is probably due to some limitations/differences in the shader implementation/support and/or textures. As it might be also hardware related, would you please send me your graphics card info? I'm collecting a list for DEV Team. You could send it to mike.de@dhigroup.com

Before we find out a stable solution, the only workaround to make it work on your PC in the current versions v7.4/7.5 is to disable “Shader rendering” in the properties, which – of course –comes with the price of reduced rendering performance.

Thanks in advance
Jintao

You must be signed in to post in this forum.