Posted Thu, 24 Nov 2016 07:34:29 GMT by Alex Costall PhD Student
Hi All.

I've been trying to run the demonstration data for the saline-water intrusion example.

Everything I attempt to run the model after converting to 3D, FEFlow will crash.

2D Mass transport works fine, as does 3D modelling [b]without [/b]mass transport.

As FEFlow gives no indication of the error, I am not sure what to follow-up.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and been able to solve it?

Thanks,

Posted Sat, 26 Nov 2016 13:47:11 GMT by Björn Kaiser
I tried to reproduce the crash. However, I was not able to do so. Could you please try to update to the latest Patch / Update? In the FEFLOW GUI (Graphical User Interface) please click on [b]Help[/b] and then on [b]About[/b]. Finally, please [b]Check for Updates[/b]. Assure you have administration rights on your computer.

If the crash still persists I suggest to contact the <a href="https://www.mikepoweredbydhi.com/support">FEFLOW Support</a>
Posted Thu, 08 Dec 2016 03:43:50 GMT by Alex Costall PhD Student
Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for looking into that.

Can you confirm that you managed to expand the tutorial example to a 3D setting? (If so, how?!)

For reference, I'm using the example 8.9 from the Introduction to groundwater modelling, from the course-notes.

I am also on the latest version!
Posted Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:19:25 GMT by Björn Kaiser
Yes, I can confirm that I have been able to extrude. I assume we do something different. Did you contact the FEFLOW Support?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.