Posted Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:14:40 GMT by chrisoula
Hi,

I' m trying to install feflow 5.2 (with a USB dongle). The setup process "goes smoothly" and the Dongle is recognized by the license administration tool but when I fill out the license details (provided by the company) it fails.
They haven't given me a license for xvision. Maybe this is the problem.
If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it

Chrysoula
Posted Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:29:17 GMT by Boris Lyssenko
That's not related to XVision. However, you should have been given an XVision license. Please let me know, if you haven't got that.

If license installation fails, the usual error message is 'Keycode and other parts of the license do not match'. In that case, please compare the information provided on the license sheet and the information you have entered in the dialog thoroughly. There must be a difference!
Posted Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:18:27 GMT by chrisoula
I interchanged a parallel Dongle with a USB one. In istallation process I  used the Xvision License key that was used at the parallel dongle installation.
The error message is the one that you wrote, but I can't find any difference between the information on the license sheet and the information I entered in the dialog.
Posted Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:24:39 GMT by Boris Lyssenko
Could you please send a screen dump of the license inserted into the license dialog to support@wasy.de? Please don't post it here (no need that everybody gets your license information). We'll check the information then.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.