Posted Thu, 09 Mar 2017 20:58:41 GMT by Luis Serrano Geologist
Hi Friends
I would like to know about Fluid Rate Budget Chart, in our model there are some node selections than represent tunels, they are activated as time progresses.
I would like to know that shows me the attached figure, only the fluids that come out of tunnels or accumulated fluids?
When I see the panel rate budget to the same time the value is different (Figure2)

Thanks
Posted Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:38:23 GMT by Björn Kaiser
Each stored node selection in the Selection panel can be used as a separate budget group for which the calculated rate and period budget can be displayed as time series in the Rate Budget and Period Budget charts.

If you want to compare the Rate Budget chart with the budget shown in the Rate Budget Panel you need to use the same selection. The screenshot you provided from the Rate Budget Panel uses the selection [b]Tuneles Completos[/b]. I suggest, to show solely the budget of this selection in the Rate Budget chart. You can hide the other charts in the [b]Properties[/b] (right-click to open the context menu). The last value of the chart for the selection [b]Tuneles Completos[/b] must be the same as the value you show in the screenshot of the Rate Budget Panel .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.