Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:41:57 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Hi All!
i want to import to my model a time-series of recharge.
what method should i use?

i already have rain-stations in which the time-series are known.
now i need to change the file format to one which FEFLOW can import.

maybe there are another suggestions? what abou T-List? how should i use it?

Elad
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:27:59 GMT by Boris Lyssenko
If you only want to use one station, or if you want to interpolate values from several stations, the simplest possibility would be to create a time-varying function with an ID (just as for time-varying boundary conditions). The you use 'assign'-'database'-'in/outflow on top/bottom' in the flow materials dialog, type in a data triplet of x - y - ID in 'Edit powerfunction IDs' and start an interpolation with inverse distance weighting with only one neighbor. That creates a time-varying recharge with exactly the values from the time series on each of the finite elements.
Posted Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:15:15 GMT by Christof Homann
How can I import a highly distributed instationary recharge with many different areas. Is there a better way than to use time-varying functions and distribution-polygons?
Posted Wed, 27 Jun 2018 06:46:52 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
so if i have many station, i have to add it in different IDs  separately  to the time series?
if so , how can i interpolate it? there is not location data we added in time series right.
where is that option to add location data and ID. i cant find it
Posted Fri, 06 Jul 2018 11:58:01 GMT by Fabien Cochand
Dear all,

I used the methodology presented above.  I calculate daily recharge from rainfall and irrigation for a period of 8 years using a 1D vertical variably saturated model and then I would like to implement the recharge in my 2d horizontal FEFLOW 7 model with about 250'000 elements.
To achieve this, --> I generated time-series with recharge data --> I selected source/sink --> I selected elements for which the recharge corresponds --> I validated with the "green check". It works but it takes a lot of time about 5 hours.
The problem is that I have more than 200 areas with different recharges and in the future, I would like to implement the recharge for more than 100 years. It will [u]take a lot of time![/u](probably several days). Therefore, I wonder if there is another, faster solution to implement daily recharge?

Thanks!

Best regards,

F.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.