Posted Mon, 13 Sep 2021 23:07:52 GMT by Samia Shaaban
Hi all,
I developed a script using python3.7 for adding new ifm-implemented observation. I ran the script both using scripting option inside FEFLOW7.2 and External from python and it worked fine and gave the results. However when I linked with FePEST, an error popped up that File "C:\Users\ss936-admin\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\pandas\__init__.py", line 19, in <module> "Missing required dependencies {0}".format(missing_dependencies)) ImportError: Missing required dependencies ['numpy'].

I installed different versions for Numpy and I tried to work with python 2.7, the same procedure, worked fine with FEFLOW, and shows missing dependency in FePEST. I struggled a lot to make it works but nothing works.
Python packages version:

Python3.7
Pandas 1.3.3
Numpy 1.21.2

Python2.7
Pandas 0.24.2
Numpy1.12.0
Could you please guide me on how to sort out this issue?. Attached are screenshots to FePEST error and the used settings
Your help would be highly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Samia
Posted Fri, 17 Sep 2021 12:39:53 GMT by Samia Shaaban
I rewrote the script, removing all the libraries and It's working. I don't know whether this issue exists in the newer versions of FEFLOW or not, but it faced me inFEFLOW7.2. I'm sharing my experience to save other users time. I spent a long time trying to make it works, but I didn't succeed.

Samia
Posted Tue, 24 Jan 2023 18:22:38 GMT by Benyamin Shariatinik
Hello Samia,<br> I have kind of same issue now! I am trying to develope an script in order to add IFM-Implemented observation points in FEPEST at which I want to measure flow rate budget.<br> I am able to write the script in an external python interpreter but it doesn't work inside FEFLOW7.5! FEFLOW doesn't know numpy package and I have to import it because I want to manipulate measured observation at each iteration.<br> May you tell me how can I solve this issue please? How did you manage to write an script without any library.<br> I will be grateful if you help me.<br> Bests,<br> Benyamin&#160;

You must be signed in to post in this forum.