Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2017 17:18:57 GMT by Hannu Poutiainen
I have used the two Asu example to build a model of the local WWTP. It has out1.COD TKN and TSS as parameters in effluent quality analysis. I have added out2 at some point, from which the effluent comes, and removed out1 totally.  In dynamic simulation I get error "The following Analysis Parameters and Variables are no longer available and should be removed from the Analysis:...list of those three parameters"

How can I remove these? I have not found a way.  r Hannu
Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2017 17:45:00 GMT by Filip Claeys
You have to open the Analysis Properties window by clicking the "Analysis" button in the "Project" menu. Under the "Variables" tab you have to remove all references to "out1", which no longer exists.
Posted Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:42:16 GMT by Hannu Poutiainen
Thanks Filip!

First I didnt see my parameters so I couldnt remove them. Then success. For other users as well: You have separate analysis parameters for steady state and dynamic simulations. One type is not visible when the "sheet" of the other type is chosen in control center.
Posted Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:20:01 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Correct.
Same goes for the Simulation Properties: both Simulation- and Analysis Properties are experiment-specific.
For instance, the steady-state simulation may use a certain integrator while the dynamic simulation another one; output channels may be on in one and off in the other experiment, or use different communication intervals; and so on ...
The steady-state simulation may compute objectives different than those of the dynamic simulation.

And yes, the selection of the current experiment is done through the Control Center.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.