What is MIKE IO for Python?
MIKE IO is a free, open-source Python library for MIKE data file processing and automation.
With MIKE IO for Python, you can:
1. Read, write and analyse dfs0, dfs1, dfs2, dfs3, dfsu and mesh files
2. Rely on flexible data processing and visualisation via Python data science ecosystem
3. Integrate in your own data workflows
4. Perform convenient context-aware plotting
5. Select and aggregate data while maintaining item information (name, EUM type, unit)
6. Convert data to / from 3rd party data formats such as csv, Excel and NetCDF
7. Facilitate scripting and automation of water modelling workflows
8. Read and write dfs files using a simple syntax with the powerful MIKE Core SDK backend
9. Run MIKE IO on Windows, Linux, in a container or a cloud data processing pipeline
10. Run MIKE IO on your laptop or in a cloud notebook environment e.g. Deepnote, Google Colab, etc.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND USEFUL LINKS