Posted Fri, 23 Sep 2016 03:42:54 GMT by Cristián
Hello everyone:

I have a question about the Matlab toolbox for creating a dfsu file, specifically for items Total load: magnitude, direction, ‘x’ component, ‘y’ component and Bed Level Change which are outputs from Mike 21 ST.

I try to create a file with data from different simulations (each weighted in one) with these items following the example in the create_dfsu_2D.m file, but I do not know how to add these items.

In the file appears how to add the items Current Surface and Height using these commands:
builder.AddDynamicItem('Surface height',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumISurfaceElevation,eumUnit.eumUmeter));
builder.AddDynamicItem('Current',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumICurrentSpeed,eumUnit.eumUmeterPerSec));

The data and the rest is ok. I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks by advance, and sorry for my bad English.
Cristián
Posted Tue, 01 Nov 2016 05:52:03 GMT by Chien Chin
builder.AddDynamicItem('Total load: magnitude',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumISediTransportPerM,eumUnit.eumUm3PerSecPerM));
builder.AddDynamicItem('Total load: direction',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumISedimentTransportDirection,eumUnit.eumUdegree));
builder.AddDynamicItem('Total load: x-component',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumISediTransportPerM,eumUnit.eumUm3PerSecPerM));
builder.AddDynamicItem('Total load: y-component',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumISediTransportPerM,eumUnit.eumUm3PerSecPerM));
builder.AddDynamicItem('Bed level Change',eumQuantity(eumItem.eumIBedLevelChange,eumUnit.eumUmeter));

assuming that the unit for sediment transport per m is m^3/s/m, sediment transport direction is degree and bed level change is m, anyway you can find the EUM in your DHI "bin" folder in program file namely EUM.xml.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.