Posted Mon, 30 Oct 2017 04:46:40 GMT by pk27
What are the different ways to include different flood control options in MIKE 11 and 21?
Posted Sat, 04 Nov 2017 20:56:27 GMT by Aurelian

I think that the question is a bit broad. It would be very helpful if you can give more details about what do you want to do.

If you want to introduce human control of some hydrotechnical structures which may mitigate the flood, you can use the Control Structure sections (Network file) in Mike 11 (you need license for Structure Operation module to use this option).

Kind regards,

Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:18:04 GMT by Walapanut
I just want to know you How different is it?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.