Posted Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:25:14 GMT by KOMSOON SOMPRASONG
I am new to MIKE11 and  have use MIKE11 to simulate the sediment transport and the system shown the box, mentioned that

" floating point devision by zero".
The log file indicates warning like this

"waning no 27 : River xxx chainage :xxxxx meter is not define within the model area.
it is specified in :ST Sediment grain Daiameter Dialog"

Since i modified the network data boundary of the project area  from my ex-teammate, do i need to further  modified ST parameter to make the simulation accomplished and how can i modified that?

Best regards
KOmsoon
Posted Thu, 25 Sep 2014 06:40:29 GMT by Torben Strange Jensen
Komsoon,

The error 27 simply identifies that you have made definitions for the ST Grain diameter at some location which is not included in the model area. This typically happens when a river branch no longer exist or local chainages specified for the variable does not exist in the river model network.

This floating point division by zero error you also obtain is more serious and though it may be related to the warning message 27, this is a type of error that should not occur, and we would like to have this explained and resolved in the MIKE 11 code.
I would kindly ask you to send your entire model setup (zipped) to our support mail for further analysis and correction of this problem. Please send your model setup and a short description of the problem to mikebydhi@dhigroup.com

Regards
Torben

You must be signed in to post in this forum.