Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:42:18 GMT by Niels Jensen
Does anyone know if and where I might find any info about the Calibration Plots & Reports option in the new MU
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:18:01 GMT by cad
There is a chapter in the Model Manager User guide about it (§23 - Calibration Plot).
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2013 14:02:34 GMT by Niels Jensen
Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for...
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:00:35 GMT by JakubVajda
We're now dealing with automatic reporting to *.pdf files.

I'm very curious if anyone found, if it is possible to change the layout of reported files.

We managed to change the template XSLT file in C:\Program Files (x86)\DHI\2012\MIKE URBAN\Cfg\ScenarioManagerColor.xslt
So now it is possible to print (ie with XPS writer) the generated XML file into *.pdf directly from opened XML file from explorer.

But the layout is very simple. Also there is the possibility to choose output fields, changing the file muTSCompare_Templ.xml in the same directory.

Yet still I cannot find the possibility to completely change the layout, I have been playing with ScenarioManagerColor.xslt a lot, but if you cannot define a template for the XML output file it is useless.

So do you know any way to change the layout of that XML file to the desired one (for example not table but only paragraphs)?

Btw in attachment are both XML and XSLT files, if you are interested how it is done.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.