Posted Mon, 03 Apr 2023 02:35:43 GMT by Sher Gurung PhD Student
Hi Everyone,<br> <br> I am currently using MIKE+ 2022 version to perform, 1D-2D urban flooding simulation work. However, I encountered a problem of SQLite File size expansion after every simulation. My original file size after i completed after complete setup was 31,000 KB only, however, after first simulation, file size expanded almost around 5 times, which significantly increased the simulation time and difficulty in accessing file. Has anyone group have encountered such problems, i would like to request for sharing your experience or solution, if you have, Happy to provide additional information if required.<br> Thank you in advance for your time
Posted Tue, 11 Apr 2023 11:37:59 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
<p><i>Thank you for your post.</i></p> <p><i>Since this seems to be a support enquiry we suggest that you contact our support team at&#160;<a aria-label="Link MIKE@dhigroup.com" href="mailto:MIKE@dhigroup.com" rel="noopener noreferrer" tabindex=-1 target=_blank title="mailto:MIKE@dhigroup.com">MIKE@dhigroup.com</a>&#160;and we will be happy to follow up on this matter.</i></p> <p><i>Best Regards.</i></p> <p><i>DHI Admin</i></p>

You must be signed in to post in this forum.