Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:05:40 GMT by tsbm
Hello!

I am trying calculate the imperviousness with the Catchment Processing Wizard. I created the base layers in ArcGis and exported to them to MU. I try to run the wizard and it works for the hydrological parameters, but the imperviousness is not modified  ans is still cero for all the sub-catchments. Does anyone know why could this happen?
Thank you very much in advance!!

Best regards,
Tania
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:40:58 GMT by Robert Eriksson
Dont know if i have the same problem but I think that my problem i similiar to yours.
When trying to do the catchment processing wizard and calculate imperviousness it says that
"Some of the background layers have a coordinate system different from the project data, therefore they won't be included in the list of the available layers"
But my problem is that all my backgroundlayers have the correct coordinatesystem defiened.
I don´t know how to deal with this, any ideas anyone?
/Robert
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:36:34 GMT by Henriette
Hi Robert,

This error is described in [url=http://faq.dhigroup.com/default.asp?module=MIKE+URBAN&ID=326#answer]http://faq.dhigroup.com/default.asp?module=MIKE+URBAN&ID=326#answer[/url]. You might want to check the coordinate system used for your project as well as the layers in question with ArcCatalog.

Kind Regards,
Henriette
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:51:21 GMT by Robert Eriksson
Thanks for the reply but that wasnt the problem.
My problem was i the .prj file i the shapefile. It had an extra text added for the height system that made it work incorrectly, once i removed it it worked percfectly!
/Robert
Posted Fri, 04 Apr 2014 22:08:30 GMT by Tracy Fanara Student
Hi Robert,

How exactly did you delete the extra height system characters?  I have the same problem, the wizard appears to be running but none of my impervious numbers are input.  I'm worried that I have a problem with my catchments, however, I used the delineation tool, so it should be ok. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.