Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:38:11 GMT by Brett Laplante Project Engineer
I have been building a model that is intended to predict future sanitary flows based upon historical flow monitoring data.  As such, I have developed a number of scenarios and alternatives within my model.  Quite recently, I noticed that the alternatives have green, yellow, or red dots beside them.  I have scanned the Mike Urban Documentation Index but can not find what they mean.  My guess is that yellow indicates warnings present within the alternatives, and red means errors present, but when I run the project check tool and simulations, no errors are being produced.  I am still running MU 2011.  Anyone know whats going on?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:47:31 GMT by Ralf Engels
Hi BrettL,

the colored dots besides the Alternatives indicate the level of changes undertaken in the Alternative with respect to the parent Alternative. Within that, green means no changes, blue means changes of attributes (like manhole diameter), yellow means new elements added and red means elements deleted. The order of the colors is green, blue, yellow, red. That means when you delete an element and change another the color will be red, always indicating the changes with highest order.

Best Regards
Ralf

You must be signed in to post in this forum.