Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:56:18 GMT by KOMSOON SOMPRASONG
I 'm now setting up MIKE SHE simulation for my dissertation site. The model set up is successfully accomplished with PP, but there s an error during WM. The system indicates the error during reading the and use data and the log said

"Warning: Crop development of crop 101 not over when changing crop to 101 for scheme code 1

ERROR  : Crop stages for rotation scheme no. 1 are all before start of simulation

ERROR  : Crop stages for rotation scheme no. 2 are all before start of simulation

ERROR  : Crop stages for rotation scheme no. 3 are all before start of simulation

Warning: Crop development of crop 616 not over when changing crop to 616 for scheme code 4

ERROR  : Crop stages for rotation scheme no. 4 are all before start of simulation"

i try to reset the parameter and match the simulation period but the system still indicates this error, what shold i check or the mistake i made?
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:42:40 GMT by Oluf Jessen
Hi,

The error "Crop stages for rotation scheme no. 1 all all before start of simulation" indicates that the first crop under "Landuse/Vegetation" has a start and end date that are before the simulation start. Meaning that the whole crop development of the first crop (named as rotation scheme no. 1) are before the simulation period. The same is the case with crop 1,2,3 and 4.

Note that you your crop development could start before and end after your simulation period but you need to have crop development within your simulation period. Check start date for the crop and the number of days specified for the crop development as it ends up with a crop development before your simulation period.

Best regards
Oluf (DHI)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.