Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 14:36:56 GMT by CP
Hello everyone,

for the most of you this could be very easy question, but I am first approaching feflow (7.0) these days working on a model built few years ago by other people and I cannot fully understand how it was built and how to proper set feflow in order to use it now. My question is:

- why in problem setting cannot I modify the transport state? and also, why the projection section (always in problem class) disappears?

Thank you  :)
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2019 05:18:51 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
u can change transport state in problem class.
second question is not clear for me. Add some screenshots
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2019 07:59:27 GMT by CP
Thank you for the reply.
The problem is that I can't change the transport state from problem setting as it is blocked (I have attached a picture to show you that)

Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2019 14:05:39 GMT by Peter Schätzl
You cannot simulate steady-state transport based on a transient flow field (the other way round this will be possible).
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2019 14:36:28 GMT by CP
Even if I set steady state conditions it doesn't let me change the transport state... the transport section always looks faded. May it be due to other problem settings?
thank you
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2019 06:24:58 GMT by Peter Schätzl
Yes, that's possible. In most cases in Problem Settings, there's a tool tip telling you why a specific option is not available. I'm not sure whether this is the case for you as well.
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:10:22 GMT by CP
thank you!!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.