Please wait...

Error

Posted Wed, 08 Dec 2010 03:38:26 GMT by garth
Is there any way to export the Budget Domain data as a time series in FeFlow 6, notably the Fluid vol. tab? Apart from right clicking on this diagram and copying each value for every time step I can't seem to find an efficent way to export all this data into one file.

Thanks in advance
Posted Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:04:14 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
In FEFLOW 6 Standard, there is not yet any possibility for this. You'd have to go back to FEFLOW 6 Classic, where you can copy the values for all time steps to the clipboard.
Posted Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:15:14 GMT by garth
Thank you will have a crack at it
Posted Fri, 21 Jan 2011 06:49:16 GMT by Ranjeet Nagare
I ran the ".dac" file in the postprocessor of FEFLOW Classic. I saved Geothermal budget export to a ".txt" while exporting budget for an interactively selected segment. To my surprise, the results of imbalance saved to the .txt are not the same as when I ran the original simulation or even when I run the .dac file and observe the budget panel. They are completely different. This is kind of baffling. Is there an explanation why this would occur?
Posted Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:18:04 GMT by garth
I'm sure you've already considered this but I'll just list a few things that I found a bit confusing when I used the budget export command. Check that:
The data has been exported it for all time steps that is required
That you have selected the whole domain or atleast the specific areas that you require
The total balancing option is selected so that you can check your model is running as expected
Type of results is selected to bondary types if you want to see that the fluxes across the boundaries are running as expected

Normally I find with FeFlow I think the program is not work but then I realise it's just that I'm missing something small and FeFlow is working perfectly fine!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.