Please wait...

Error

Posted Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:14:17 GMT by Flemming Christensen Fagleder for Rambøll Hydraulikgruppe
Hi

I am working on optimization of well configuration for a geothermal plant. The wells are inclined with filter in the Gassum formation, see attached schematic figure. The Gassum Formation is divided up in 20-25 slides depending on the model setup.

My problem is, that it is very time consuming to implement multi 1D discrete elements for each well (8 wells) and due to the task with well optimization I have to change well configuration quite often.

Is there an easy way to implement inclined wells? Or better have some made some code or add-on for such a task?

____
flemming
Posted Sat, 11 Feb 2012 01:15:53 GMT by psinton@aquageo.us
that would have to be coded
Pete
Posted Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:56:00 GMT by Flemming Christensen Fagleder for Rambøll Hydraulikgruppe
The wells are approximated by 3D polylines and it would be nice to import these polylines.
The polylines should then automatic be converted to 1D vertical and horizontal discrete elements that are linked together. In this way creates a inclined wells through the layers (20-100 layers depending on the setup)
For the moment I am doing it manual and that is time consuming

You must be signed in to post in this forum.