Posted Fri, 03 Dec 2010 03:39:45 GMT by garth
I'm currently trying to figure out how in FeFlow to export time series data. I've run a simulation for 2 years worth of data. After the simulation is done, the diagram of the time history of head at a certain point appears, with the observational notes and points a b c. Is there anyways to export this diagram into a data format?

Thanks in advance
Posted Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:33:34 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Just right-click into the diagram and go to 'Properties'. Export of all the curves or selected curves is possible from within the diagram properties dialog. For details, open the FEFLOW help system and search for "Diagrams" or go to Reference > Dialogs > Diagram Properties.
Posted Sun, 05 Dec 2010 07:35:45 GMT by garth
Thank you helped a lot!
Posted Fri, 22 Apr 2011 23:40:28 GMT by Laura Roll Hydrogeologist
To clarify, this solution only works when using the classic interface, correct?  When I tried to follow these instructions while using the standard interface I could not generate a contextual menu when right clicking on the head diagram.

Thanks in advance for your reply,
Laura
Posted Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:54:00 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Laura,

This works exactly the same way with the Standard interface. Make sure you right-click right into the diagram to get the context menu.

Peter
Posted Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:41:29 GMT by Laura Roll Hydrogeologist
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.  In my case, I can right click and invoke the contextual menu when in the classic interface, but when I try to follow the same process in the standard interface nothing happens when I right click anywhere in the diagram, and more often then not my computer freezes.  I downloaded and installed the latest patch from the website, so am unsure why I can't seem to utilize the feature in the standard interface!

Laura
Posted Tue, 10 May 2011 07:32:33 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
This sounds like a problem with the graphics driver. Do you experience other difficulties with graphics in the Standard interface as well? I would recommend to update the graphics driver and then check whether this resolves the problem.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.