Sorry for the explosion of questions.  Result of having to produce a lot in a short period of time.

This one is regarding observation points, and I have several questions related to the topic.

1. When the screen traverses several stratigraphy's, or the hole is open and unscreened, what is everyone's thought of locating the model observation point in the most permeable unit.  In this case, the most permeable unit is sandwiched between a less permeable clay unit above and a low permeability bedrock below. My intuition is that the high permeability until will largely control the head heights (higher pressures when hole is located at low elevations, and lower pressures when the hole is located "uphill"). Maybe my thinking is flawed since I'm a bit rusty these days.
2. [s]When I add observation points to the model, I see the representation of the observation point on top of the original surface topography, but I do not see also represented on the slice I assigned it to (in slice view, or 3D view).[/s] (answered below)
3. Considering an observation point is placed on a slice, which layer controls the pressures observed in the model?
4. When I am converting to observation points, does the snap distance affect anything during the conversion? Just a caution that I am not applying some parameter to the nodes surrounding the wells.  I only bring this up since I am always seeing the observation point information when I move the inspection magnifying glass to various nodes around the well.
5. If I re-assign elevations to a slice, will the observation well adjust its observation point to the newly assigned slice elevation?

P.S: I may have resolved question 2 myself. The zoom distance seems to cause some graphical issues.  When I am zoomed out in the 3D view, I see the crosses (observation points) on top of the terrain.  However, when I zoom in they start to disappear and show up in their proper place on slice 2.

As a helpful fact for myself, and possibly others, I have imported the wells using slice to assign the depth of the point, and then re-exported the observation points which now show up in Feflow's standard table format.  The slice has been complimented with a new column containing  Z elevations which I assumed was the actual elevation of the slice at that coordinate.  This would help, since I may wish to adjust the elevation of the point later on.