Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2018 04:44:01 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
im assigning recharge in time series(in/out flow on top of model) as tshape files with polygon in it. she polygon is assigned with a series. is there any easy way to change recharge for a particular polygon  rather than editing shape file  table in arcgis and importing it. since imdoing calibration i want to try different percentage of recharge in different geological formation. when i try to edit values by giving an expression for eg Q=Q/2 for a perticular region by using polygon selection, the new value is not applied throughout time steps. it is applied only to current time step.
any help pls?
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:29:39 GMT by Björn Kaiser
Please check the budget rather than the distribution. The distribution is not updated.
Posted Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:10:38 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
i think you didnt get my question. im assigning recharge as shape file of polygon with each polygon means diffrent time series. now for example i wan to run model with 50% of recharge for a particular region, i need to edit shape file time series given for tht particular polygon in arcgis. is there any way to edit times series in feflow itself?
when i select a region and give expression q=q/2 it wont edit the time series, it only edit active day.. in that way i need to apply for all the day
Posted Tue, 03 Jul 2018 06:55:03 GMT by Björn Kaiser
Yes, that's possible. You may create an Elemental User Distribution in the Data panel. Use different ID's (integer) for different Areas Of Interest (AOI's). After that, right click on In-/outflow on top/bottom and choose [b]Edit Parameter Expression...[/b].

Here is an example expression:
[font=courier]
TS.1 * 0.5 if ED.1 = 1
TS.1 otherwise
[/font]
TS.1 is the time-series and ED.1 is the elemental user distribution.
Posted Wed, 04 Jul 2018 08:56:54 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
thank you so much  :)
Posted Thu, 05 Jul 2018 08:23:03 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
what if thre is two or more times series under one polygon.
for example 3 rainstations under one geological area
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:52:16 GMT by Björn Kaiser
I am not sure, whether or not I understood your question correctly. You stated at July 02, 2018, 06:10:38 AM that you have for each polygon a different time-series. Is this still the case and you need to extend the expression to three or more zones / Area Of Interests (= three or more time-series multiplied with a separate factor).
Posted Thu, 09 Aug 2018 10:22:53 GMT by Razi Sadath P V Senior Research Fellow
time  series is applied as polygons using link parameters, not using time series ID. so i cant apply T.S equation in it

You must be signed in to post in this forum.