Posted Sat, 20 Sep 2008 09:41:57 GMT by modelnewer
Horizonal well is a common problem when modeling,how to treat with it in feflow,can you share? :)
Posted Tue, 23 Sep 2008 03:11:21 GMT by modelnewer
why nobody give a reply?
Posted Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:12:13 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
You can easily use the discrete feature elements in FEFLOW for this purpose. Just put 1D elements for the bores of the horizontal well (or 'Ranney' well), and put the total abstraction as a well boundary condition to the central shaft.

Please note that the FEFLOW Web Forum is a user community, and all the forum members provide answers to your questions voluntarily. Therefore it can easily be the case that you do not get an answer in an instant. The more specific your question is, and the more the others have the impression that you are also willing to share your knowledge, the higher the probability that someone helps you soon.

Before starting a new thread, please use the search function. Looking for 'horizontal well', you can easily find the following thread: http://feflow.info/forum/index.php/topic,64.0.html
Posted Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:34:12 GMT by modelnewer
thanks very much,Peter!
I"ll try to treat with it as your method,I"m sure the model will work much better.and from your reply,i get more knowledge about horizonal well during modleing,it"s helpfull really.
also sorry for my abrupt words if taking any unhappy to someone.
modlenewer

You must be signed in to post in this forum.