Please wait...

Error

Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:39:09 GMT by Lamm
Dear Users,
I used FEFLOW 5.4 classis, but now I am using FEFLOW 6.1. Because of the new version, so the ways to input data are strongly different. My questions for FEFLOW 6.1 are:

1. How can I input groundwater recharge into the first layer with various polygon and corresponding variable time values?

2. How can I input hydraulic conductivity value for different polygon within one layer?

3. How can I interpolate water level (3rd Boundary condition) in a river?

4. How can I input abstraction wells with variable time values?

I am looking to hearing from you. Please show me step by step of each question.
Thanks so much for your time and help,
Lam
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2013 08:48:10 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Lamm,

I recommend that you have a look at the User Manual and the corresponding screencasts (on http://www.feflow.com/screencast.html or http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0C38F6F0D7D36AAE). I think they will answer all your questions.

Good luck!
Peter
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:30:56 GMT by Lamm
Thank Peter very much.
The Video you sent to me shows all except question 3. Could you please guild me how to deal with it?
Lamm
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:06:34 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Yes, I think you're right - we'll make sure to add a screencast for the next release.
The procedure for 1D interpolation is the following:
- Load a point map with the data of the known points (e.g., gauging stations) to the maps panel.
- Load a line map with the 1D geometry (e.g., river).
- Use Link to parameter on the point map and link to the corresponding boundary condition.
- In the link properties, choose the line map as the selection map.
- Also in the link properties, choose 1D Linear Interpolation as the interpolation method.
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:26:53 GMT by Lamm
When using link to parameter on the point map and the corresponding boundary condition, I used the parameters “ID” of 2 measure station points in the river to link to 3rd BC. However I am not able to assign values of water level as time varying values to these points. I suppose that some steps are still missing! Could you please show me in more details?
Thanks,
Lamm

You must be signed in to post in this forum.