<span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:107%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">I have a regional model that is an expansion of a earlier one. There are slight changes in the node distribution of the mesh, once I had to add the new areas.</span></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:107%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">I want to define boundary conditions in this new model using the boundary conditions of the former one. So I exported the BC in question (head constant along rivers) from the earlier model using the export Data &gt; Current slice (where this BC was defined). &nbsp;Just to check, I opened the exported file in a SIG and, as expected, it was a point shapefile with all the points along the rivers, as it should be.</span></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:107%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">Aftewards I &nbsp;imported this file into the panel Maps and linked Z (the height of the terrain) to head constant BC, as in the former model. I mantained the default snap distance (2091,61 m).</span></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:107%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">Then I went into the panel Data, selected head constant BC and when did the procedure to apply the BC along the nodes, I found that it did not defined the BC as it was in the shapefile – that is along the direction of the rivers – but applied it to all the nodes of the area I selected. The way I found to overcome this was to select node by node, for it to apply the BC in the correct nodes.</span></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:107%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">Once this BC has to be applied to the whole river network, so theere is a lot of nodes, I would like to know how can I import the BC shapefile in a way that just the rightful nodes are defined, instead of all the nodes of the model.</span></span></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:107%"><span style="font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">I have the same exact problem with the Multi-layer wells BC.</span></span></span><br> &nbsp;