Please wait...

Error

Posted Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:39:40 GMT by Flemming Christensen Fagleder for Rambøll Hydraulikgruppe
I have four production wells and four injection wells. The temperature of the injected water is 30 0C while the formation water is 78 0C. The wells have filters in 23 layers(24 SLIDES) and as output I would like to have a time series of temperature of the pumped water for each of the four production wells.

How can I create these time series? Should I make a heat budget for each production well and then calculate by hand the temperature?

The objective is see, when the temperature drop in the production wells due to injection of ”cold” water.

I am using the standard version 6.07.++ and I don't use Classic because I don't want to use all my time shifting between Graphical User Interfaces  >:(
Posted Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:08:18 GMT by Denim Umeshkumar Anajwala
Can you set observation points that monitor temperature? I know that works for head, but haven't tried it for heat/temperature. To set them, you would likely have to switch to the classical interface, but you only need to do that once.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.