Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2018 12:26:05 GMT by lgarciar
Hello,

I am a beginner user of WEST, and I´m trying to simulate a WWTP with chemical dosing (Iron hydroxide). I´ve read some topics about this, and the Models Guide and Getting Started Tuttorial,  but I can´t solve my problem:

I´ve read that it´s necessary to use the ASM2dM model to simulate the iron dosing (Sept 2015), but in another topic (june 2017), there´s the next answer: "You're right: those chemical dosing models are not enabled for ASM2dM. It's a mistake: we're going to fix this as soon as possible".

So, How can I simulate iron hydroxide dosing for TP removal? Which model is enabled for this?. I attach a capture of my simulation (I started with an ASM2dM Model) in which appears the window of the interface links where there is no options to introduce in "From", and only one option in "To", so I think it´s wrong.

Thank you in advance...
Laura.
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:19:49 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Hi Laura,
you are right: iron dosing (and possibly chemical dosing altogether) is not enabled for ASM2dM - this is going to be fixed (there hasn't been a new release since the previous post).

In any case, you should probably not use ASM2dM but [b]ASM2dModTemp[/b] instead !

You must be signed in to post in this forum.