Posted Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:30:08 GMT by Ahlem FILALI
Hi,

I'd like to create a new model based on ASM1_Temp (2 step nitrification and denitrification called ASM1_Temps_2N).
I followed the procedure listed below.
But when i opened the BlockLib.xml, i had these error messages :

System error: Parse error at C:\Users\Public\Documents\DHI\WEST\data\blocks\WESTforOPTIMIZATION\Models\wwtp.VolumeASM1Temp_2NConversionModel.kinetics.msl:17
Missing ASM1Temp_2N category implementation.

When i checked the model library using the tool, i had this message :

System error: Parse error at C:\Users\Public\Documents\DHI\WEST\data\blocks\WESTforOPTIMIZATION\Models\wwtp.VolumeASM1Temp_2NConversionModel.kinetics.msl:17
An error occured while generating the Model Library XML.
System.EventArgs
The Model Library check failed.

I changed the name of the model that was ASM1_Temp to ASM1_temp_2N in the file, but that did not resolved the problem.

Thank's for the help !

Ahlem

open the BlockLib.xml
2) open the Gujer Matrix editor for the Category which is most similar to the one you plan to create
3) do all the relevant modifications (add components, processes, parameters, ...)
4) close the matrix editor
5) when asked for the category name, provide a different name - otherwise you will overwrite the existing category
This process will create the necessary msl files, add the relevant include statements and create a new Model Instance with the same name as your new Model Category (by default)
6) close and save the BlockLib.xml
Posted Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:47:24 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
The procedure as outlined here applies to version 2014 and looks just fine.

[quote]System error: Parse error at C:\Users\Public\Documents\DHI\WEST\data\blocks\WESTforOPTIMIZATION\Models\wwtp.VolumeASM1Temp_2NConversionModel.kinetics.msl:17[/quote]
A [b]parse error[/b] is often a syntax error (e.g. ";", ":", "{", ...) and this one is located at line 17 in the ..kinetics.msl file

What exactly have you added/deleted/edited to come to "ASM1_Temp_2N" ?

[i]By the way: I would drop the "Temp" in the category name, to improve the overall readability[/i]
Posted Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:21:56 GMT by Ahlem FILALI
Ideed, it was a typing error in the msl file.
Thx for your help !

Ahlem

You must be signed in to post in this forum.