Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:30:55 GMT by Iacopo Totaro
Hello!

I would like to know how you can change the standard range of variation of the parameters in the model, since a kinetic constant which I have to calibrate in the model ASM1 AN (K_NO3_H), has an upper limit too small.

Someone know how I can do?

Thank you for your attention and your help

Iacopo Totaro
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:35:01 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
You need to modify the value(s) at the level of the model, using the Model Editor
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:11:34 GMT by Iacopo Totaro
[quote author=Enrico Remigi link=topic=1478.msg3635#msg3635 date=1371051301]
You need to modify the value(s) at the level of the model, using the Model Editor
[/quote]

I tried to use Model Editor, but I didn't find where I can do the modify. Can you explain better?

Thank you very much.
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:15:09 GMT by Filip Claeys
You have to modify the "lowerBound" and / or "upperBound" attributes (see e.g. below) in the MSL declaration of the parameter or variable you are interested in. If you know in which file this MSL code fragment is, you can open that file through the Files tab of the Block Library Explorer window. If you don't know the file, you may want to try the Category Explorer window, or perform a search through Code/Find.

---

OBJ Epsilon "Efficiency of the motor": Real := {: value <- 0.58 ; group <- "Power consumption"; interval <- {: lowerBound <- 0; upperBound <- 1; :}; :};
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:58:40 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
It may also be that the interval for the OBJ is not set directly within the OBJ's definition but "inherited" through its data type, e.g.:
---
OBJ Epsilon "Efficiency of the motor": Efficiency := {: value <- 0.58 ; group <- "Power consumption" :};
---
If this is the case, you obviously need to change Lower/Upper Bounds of the OBJ Efficiency - hold the Ctrl key down and hover over the word 'Efficiency': an hyperlink will appear, click and it will take you to the OBJ's definition

You must be signed in to post in this forum.