Posted Thu, 22 Dec 2016 20:44:53 GMT by Yohannis Mitiku student
I am new to waste and on learning stage :D.  I want to model anaerobic digester using ADM1. My questions are 1) how to define ADM1 into the digester?, As my understanding ASM1 in the input and there are transformer which converts ASM1 to ADM1, how?, where/how to define transformers? Or they are defined by default?

2) Three output categories are there (means ADM1, ASM1Temp and Siegrist), I tried ADM1 as output, but I thought that ASM1 is converted to ADM1 by transformers and ASM1Temp should be the output from the ASU and input to anaerobic digester, but not sure  :-\.  I am a little bit confused, I am happy if you share your experiences.
Posted Sat, 07 Jan 2017 20:57:02 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
[quote]1) how to define ADM1 into the digester?[/quote]
The ADM1 model is the default conversion model for the FixVolumeADU class

[quote]ASM1 in the input and there are transformer which converts ASM1 to ADM1, how?[/quote]
Correct. Please refer to the Model Guide.

[quote]where/how to define transformers? Or they are defined by default?[/quote]
The standard ASM1-to-ADM1 and ADM1-to-ASM1 interface models (transformers) are integrated in the FixVolumeADU class (which is thus a "coupled" model)

[quote]2) Three output categories are there[/quote]
Now, you are referring to an influent model right?
If you use the standard WEST implementation (that is: with transformers included) the output category for the influent specs needs to be ASM1Temp

You must be signed in to post in this forum.