Posted Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:48:41 GMT by Delia
Hello,
We are trying to link West 2016(x64) with Matlab(R2018b), using the following method: "Integration of Tornado with MATLAB through .NET" .
During the execution Matlab shows several errors:

- I | Loading license map spec: \etc\Keys.map|.Tornado
-I/O error: License map file cannot be opened: \etc\Keys.map | ..\..\..\..\src\Common\XML\XMLLicenseMap.cpp:76

Also, we would like to know,  while we are using the example 'TwoASU' what's the meaning of this variable: ' $(TORNADO_DATA_PATH) '  and this parameter: 'Tornado.main.xml' in the file generated in Matlab.

Thank you in advance,
Delia.
Posted Tue, 06 Nov 2018 14:56:11 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Hello Delia,
what kind of license do you have?

The Tornado data path is the path where it looks for some key-files, e.g. the Tornado Main.
The Tornado Main is a file containing a whole lot of settings for WEST / Tornado, e.g. which solvers to load and which units (and conversions) are known to Tornado.
Posted Wed, 07 Nov 2018 08:07:35 GMT by Delia
Hello again.

We have a DHI Network license.
As I told you before we are following the pdf attached below, in particular the section called 'Integration of Tornado with MATLAB through .NET'.

Thank you,
Delia
Posted Wed, 07 Nov 2018 09:24:49 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Hello Delia,
ok, whether network (multi-seat) or personal is not relevant in this case: do have a WfAUTOMATION license ? because I believe this is what's needed for such advanced features ...
Is your institution Jaume I University in Valencia?
Posted Wed, 07 Nov 2018 11:10:16 GMT by Delia
Hello,

Yes, I am a student of Jaume I University .So, how can I get the Automation license?
Posted Wed, 07 Nov 2018 19:16:36 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Apologies, I am sure I had replied: it must have gotten erased.
You should probably request it through your IT manager or supervisor to DHI Spain.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.