Posted Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:35:39 GMT by Yohannis Mitiku student
Hi,

I am modelling 2 anaerobic digester in series without transformers. I got "System error: Undefined type name found: ADM1OutWWTPConcTerminal error". How I could solve the problem?

Thanks.
Posted Sat, 11 Mar 2017 19:47:13 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
The error means that the OBJ ADM1OutWWTPConcTerminal is used but not defined - at least in the scope of the Instance in use.
Posted Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:18:23 GMT by Youri Amerlinck
We know what it means. The question is why do we get it? It seems like it is being introduced by the selection of the output type in the input icon.
Posted Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:30:13 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Are you sure you have defined that OBJ [b]in the scope of[/b] your (new - if I recall well) Instance?
I mean: that OBJ may already exist in the standard library (I am not sure), but if it does it will in the scope of the ASM1Temp Instance.

If you're now using a new Instance, you'll need to extend the #define statement in which the OBJ is defined, to include the new Instance as well.

When you select a non-default CategoryRef (as the output type) in the Influent wizard, you are selecting a 'secondary' CategoryRef - but the Instance is the same: so make sure you've added a #define for the Instance (and not for the Category by any chance?)
Posted Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:54:57 GMT by Youri Amerlinck
Hi Enrico,

In this case, it is not a new instance (I was not able to get that running yet  :( )

It is simply the ASM1Temp instance where I assigned the submodels of the AD to an icon (both the tank as the transformers) so that I could link them in a graphical way.

We got the error message when we did not use the transformers and selected ADM1 (non-default CategoryRef) as the output type in the Influent wizard.

So, in principle all the defines should be OK. Where should we add it?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.