Posted Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:04:23 GMT by Hector Jose Gosalbez Ingeniero Químico
Hi Enrico,

I have tried for the first time to work with the ASM1_AN. However when I try to open a new project with this specific model appears an error message saying “Loading layout fail. Logging for details”, and WEST close by itself the project, being impossible to check the logging window.
If I open a new ASM1 blank project, and in the SETUP I change the model from ASM1 to ASM1_AN, the message that appears says “The block library is not compatible with the layout: Select another Block library or Instance. See logging for the details”

I attach a capture of the logging window.

Maybe I have to make something before opening the ASM1_AN model….I do not know.

Thanks for your attention.

Posted Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:33:29 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Hello Hector,
1st question: what [b]version[/b] are you using?
Posted Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:41:53 GMT by Hector Jose Gosalbez Ingeniero Químico
WEST 2017
Posted Fri, 02 Mar 2018 11:06:36 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Hi Hector,
you're completely right - and thank you for reporting this.
There's [b]a mistake in the library[/b], which unfortunately can only be fixed in the next SP.

In the meantime, here's the fix: will you try and do it yourself? If you prefer, please contact me directly and we'll arrange a remote connection.

Open the IUWS library through the Model Editor and double-click on the ASM1_AN/ Default Category: this will open up the Gujer Matrix editor for ASM1_AN.
[list type=decimal]
[li]Rename the state variable "K_HNO2_NO" to "K_HNO2_NO_pH"[/li]
[li]Update the rate expression for AerGrowthXNO accordingly[/li]
[li]Do the same for the state variable "K_NH3_NH" (to "K_NH3_NH_pH")[/li]
[li]And update the rate expression for AerGrowthXNH[/li]
[li]It's sufficient you recompile the ASM1_AN Gujer Matrix (blue arrow "Generate Code" in the Gujer Matrix Editor)[/li]
[/list]

You must be signed in to post in this forum.