Posted Tue, 01 Aug 2017 07:04:57 GMT by Yohannis Mitiku student
Hello!

I got the following error while I check for the new istance I am creating.  My catergory is ADM1 only.

Error System error: Undefined type name found : Components

Any one who can help?

Thanks
Posted Tue, 01 Aug 2017 10:34:53 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Hi,
it means that the Components vector is not known to your new Instance.
This can be due to a couple of reasons: you may have forgotten to #include the definitions.msl file for the new Instance; or used a 'Namespace' for your Instance (in fact: for the Conversion Model that is referenced to by the new Instance) which results in a string being prepended to Components (hence, <Namespace>Components); or forgotten to use an #ifdef statement for the new Instance where it's expected; ...
Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:48:52 GMT by Yohannis Mitiku student
Still I couldn't find the error: These  are components generated. Which one is undefined?

// AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED - DO NOT MODIFY

TYPE ADM1_onlyComponents "The components considered" =
ENUM
{
  H2O,
  S_INN,
  S_IC,
  S_ch4,
  S_h2,
  S_IC_liq,
  S_ch4_liq,
  S_h2_liq,
  S_aa,
  S_ac,
  S_bu,
  S_fa,
  S_Inert,
  S_pro,
  S_su,
  S_va,
  X_aa,
  X_ac,
  X_c,
  X_c4,
  X_ch,
  X_fa,
  X_h2,
  X_Inert,
  X_li,
  X_pr,
  X_pro,
  X_su,
  S_an,
  S_cat,
  G_CO2,
  G_H2,
  G_CH4
};

#define ADM1_onlyStandardCategoryModels
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfSolvent "Index of the solvent in the component vector" : Integer := 1;
#define ADM1_onlySolublesPresent
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfFirstSolubleComponent "Index of the first soluble component in the component vector" : Integer := 2;
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfLastSolubleComponent "Index of the last soluble component in the component vector" : Integer := 16;
#define ADM1_onlyParticulatesPresent
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfFirstParticulateComponent "Index of the first particulate component in the component vector" : Integer := 17;
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfLastParticulateComponent "Index of the last particulate component in the component vector" : Integer := 28;
#define ADM1_onlyGasesPresent
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfFirstGasComponent "Index of the first gas component in the component vector" : Integer := 31;
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfLastGasComponent "Index of the last gas component in the component vector" : Integer := 33;
#define ADM1_onlyCalculateTSSComponent
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfFirstTSSComponent "Index of the first TSS component in the component vector" : Integer := 17;
OBJ ADM1_onlyIndexOfLastTSSComponent "Index of the last TSS component in the component vector" : Integer := 28;

Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2017 20:17:32 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
[quote author=yohannis link=topic=20597.msg26611#msg26611 date=1501685332]
TYPE [b]ADM1_only[/b]Components ..[/quote]

That's exactly what I suggested:
"or used a 'Namespace' for your Instance (..) which results in a string being prepended to Components (hence, [b]<Namespace>[/b]Components)".

So: "the Components vector is not known to your new Instance".

You must not use a Namespace.
Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2017 08:09:13 GMT by Yohannis Mitiku student
Thanks Enrico. 

"the Components vector is not known to your new Instance".
How could I define the component vector in my Instance if it is not known?
Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2017 12:22:25 GMT by Enrico Remigi WEST Product Owner
Do not use a Namespace for your Conversion Model.
The [b]Namespace property[/b] of both the Category and its Conversion Model should be [b]empty[/b].

You must be signed in to post in this forum.