Posted Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:26:52 GMT by GAMZE KIRIM
Hello,
I would like to define some kinetic parameters in my model as top-level parameter and receiving the attached error
"Parameter 'Param1' can not be created:Invalid key: Duplicate key in manager: LayoutManagerParam, Param1".
I am working on 2017 version and the description on the manuel seems different than what I have. I could define top-level parameters on another model in 2017 version.

Do you have any idea why this error is occuring currently?

Thanks in advance!
Posted Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:46:09 GMT by Fabio Polesel
Hi Gamze,

Does the error occur when you drag and drop multiple parameters at once, or also when you drag and drop a single parameter in the Top-Level Quantities dialog?
Posted Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:53:55 GMT by GAMZE KIRIM
for both situation.
It only occurs for the parameters. I could define temperature as a top-level parameter on interface variable section by drag and drop without any problem.
Posted Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:26:20 GMT by GAMZE KIRIM
Hi again,
I could define the parameters that I want as top-level parameters at the end. However, I am not sure why the problem occurred before and how it is fixed. I did not do anything different than before.

Thanks for your attention.
Posted Mon, 24 Aug 2020 07:37:24 GMT by Fabio Polesel
Thanks for the update.
There may have been some inconsistencies in the 2017 version for Top-Level Quantities (as you have observed), but they have has been fixed in the new 2020 version.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.