Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:25:43 GMT by Corey Cham
I am working on a RR model for MIKE 11 before I want to couple with MIKE 21 for flood modelling purpose. I was wondering if I attached my discharge timeseries in RR parameters, do I still need to add same discharge timeseries into boundary files? I think the discharge timeseries are not being processed in RR parameters. Any advise?
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 08:28:11 GMT by Ukyaw Ngwe Senior Technician (Catchment & Waterways)
Hi
I hope that you attached time series is rainfall time series which will give rain fall run-off dicharge on your catchment area.
For each open branch you still need to give inflow boundary condition at lease zero dischagre value yo run to model. Than mean other than rainfall discharge. That may be some kind of extra discharge.
So you do not need to use rainfall discharge again in boundary file again.

Hope that will help u.

Good Luck
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 05:10:23 GMT by lepetitchu
I'm running a Mike 11 simulation including HD, AD, RR modules. I've created the rr11 files, and defined catchments in Rainfall-runoff links in Network Editor. Besides, there's a AD-RR option for Point Source/Distributed Source type with catchment declaration. Is it necessary to define them again in boundaries file ? or just only definition in boundaries or BOTH ? Which's the sufficient way ?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.