Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:21:29 GMT by Alireza Vahidi
Hi ,
I am looking for Mike 11 tutorials . I was wondering if there is a good tutorial which can help me to understand mike 11 better. I have already read mike 11 short introduction tutorial but I am looking for something more. I appreciate it if someone can help me.
Cheers.
Posted Tue, 14 Oct 2014 02:08:03 GMT by Alireza Vahidi
Is there anyone has" MIKE 11 HD River Model Setup and Modules Application ManualTraining exercise" pdf  and it's exercise data?
Is it free to use?
Posted Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:01:39 GMT by Mathieu Hellegouarch
Hi,

All available manuals related to MIKE 11 are installed with the software: per default the manuals are located in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\DHI\2014\MIKE Zero\Manuals\MIKE_11

The Tutorial is designed to give a quick overview of the software, but if you want more information you should look at the User Manual, which will give many more details for each menu or dialog.
If you want to have a look at an example, to see how a specific feature is used, you can also check the installed examples (per default installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\DHI\2014\MIKE Zero\Examples\MIKE_11)

If you are more interested in the way the equations are solved, then you should look at the reference manual (Mike_11_ref.pdf) instead.

The other pdf you refer to is a training manual, which is therefore distributed to participants of training sessions. So I don't think you can get it from this forum, though. However this manual is relevant as part of a training course, since it will provide training data and also be the base for a discussion with a trainer. Using this manual alone, without the associated course, wouldn't give you much more information than what you can get from the installed manuals, because it doesn't provide neither e.g. a full description of all available menus!

I hope this information can help you anyway. If you have a specific question about MIKE11, you can of course post it here!

Best regards,
Mathieu

You must be signed in to post in this forum.